From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-16 15:34:47

"SourceForge.net" <noreply_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Bugs item #1221465, was opened at 2005-06-15 14:27
> Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by Item
> Submitter
> You can respond by visiting:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=1221465&group_id=7586
>
> Result:
> <pre>
> ERROR:boost::filesystem::remove: "foo3": Directory not
> empty
> 0,1
> 0,0
> 1,0
> </pre>
>
> Also note that the post-condition is violated for foo1.

I've asked on the bug tracker for the compiler and O/S versions involved. My
guess is that this is the Metrowerks 9.5 std::remove() bug on Mac OS X,
rather than a bug in Boost code.

In the meantime, I'm adding test cases to operations_test to detect the OP's
reported error.

Now that the Dirxion Mac OS X tests are cycling again, it looks like the
filesystem operations_test is passing for Metrowerks 9.5. So the workaround
was successful, and that will close this bug report if in fact it happened
on Metrowerks/Mac OS X.

--Beman