From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-16 15:44:30

--- Markus Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:
>
> > I am using Boost.Python all the time under Tru64 with cxx 6.5, and have
> > been doing so for many years. I guess there must be a difference in how
> > we compile. I am not using bjam but a SCons-based build system. The
> > result of building with the Boost CVS from earlier this morning,
> > including the cxx commands, is here:
> >

> http://cci.lbl.gov/cctbx_build/results/2005_06_15_0643/tru64_py241_build_log
> >
> > All our regression tests (many) passed.
>
> Do you use the patched header file for <iotraits> when compiling
> boost.python? Because I just tried compiling with different options and now
> I got bitten by the missing support for std::fpos_t.

I don't think so. I am using the Boost tree as I get it with cvs update.

If you want to find out exactly what I am doing go to

    http://cci.lbl.gov/cctbx_build/all.html

and copy the source bundle including Python into a new empty directory on your
Tru64 machine. Then simply run

    perl cctbx_python_241_bundle.selfx

and watch the cxx commands fly by.

Cheers,