From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-18 19:35:42

> "Hendrik Schober" <boost_at_[hidden]> writes:
>>
>>I'd like this to first
>>be reviewed here instead of just checking it in.

I wish Thunderbird could understand the uuencode inline (non-attachment)
in the email.. Could someone post a MIME attachment version.

David Abrahams wrote:
> I'd rather see
>
> Download
>
> * We recommend working with an official release of Boost.
>
> 1. Click here to download releases from SourceForge.

WAI web accessibility rules/guidelines say that having "click here"
links are bad for a variety of reasons. So something like this would be
better:

     1. Download releases from SourceForge.

They also say that no two links should have the same text. So if there
is another "Download" link in the page on might have to do this:

     1. Download Boost releases from SourceForge.

> The Boost release includes all of the libraries and other material
> from the web site. It is available in ZIP, TAR.GZ, and TAR.BZ2
> formats. Past releases are also available.
>
> 2. Unpack the release to a convenient location.
>
> * You can also download current snapshots of work-in-progress from
> Boost's CVS repository.

And equivalently (I haven't see the real HTML so this is AFAIK):

    * You can also download current snapshots of work-in-progress from

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything