From: Maksym Motornyy (mmotorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-20 04:25:52

> Something similar has been proposed on the MPL to do list:
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?MPL_TODO_List
>
> search for "don't work with enumeration types:"
Since enumerators in my library are plain classes there is no problem to
use them with MPL. Even more, mpl::vector is used to define their
sequence order (policy::enumerators typedef).

> in range_all.zip. If your enumerators can be used to make tuples or
> variants with "named" fields, as done in the:
>
> cppljevans/tuple_nested_enum_test.cpp
>
> in the vault, I'd be interested.

I can't swear I understand what is your goal. The test code is a bit
hard to read. Could you explain, please?

Sincerely yours,
Maksym Motornyy.