From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-20 05:25:57

On 06/20/2005 04:25 AM, Maksym Motornyy wrote:
[snip]
>>search for "don't work with enumeration types:"
>
> Since enumerators in my library are plain classes there is no problem to
> use them with MPL. Even more, mpl::vector is used to define their
> sequence order (policy::enumerators typedef).

Hmm... This sounds like it might work for me. I'll take a closer
look.

>>in range_all.zip. If your enumerators can be used to make tuples or
>>variants with "named" fields, as done in the:
>>
>> cppljevans/tuple_nested_enum_test.cpp
>>
>>in the vault, I'd be interested.
>>

> I can't swear I understand what is your goal. The test code is a bit
> hard to read. Could you explain, please?
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry about that. Is it hard to read because of:

   a) the formatting
or:
   b) lack of commenting
or:
   c) use of template metaprogramming

or all three? Of course I understand it needs more comments, but it was
uploaded in order to reference from:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.std.c++/msg/7d7d19cf16333d0b?hl=en

where the first paragraph of my reponse hopefully makes the *goal* a
little clearer.