From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-20 07:41:24

On Jun 20, 2005, at 4:32 AM, John Maddock wrote:

>> |regex|
>> bad_expression_test: vc-6_5-stlport vc-7_0
>> collate_info: vc-6_5-stlport vc-7_0
>> credit_card_example: vc-6_5-stlport vc-7_0
>
> Those results are rather out of date aren't they? Are you sure these
> notifications are being generated from the latest results?

At noon Indiana time, the script picks up the unresolved issues list
from MetaComm's web site and sends it off, so it will be out-of-date
whenever test results get submitted after then. We could play with the
time, to try to get all regression test results in for the day before
sending the e-mail out.

        Doug