From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-20 12:51:38

On 6/20/05, SourceForge.net <noreply_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I am attempting to use the graph library and compiling the
> example 'keven-bacon.cpp' get the following compiler errors
> using msvc 6.

I think the general consensus is that MSVC 6 is a pretty buggy and
out-of-date compiler by current standards. Some Boost libraries work
with it, but other don't and adding the code necessary to support this
compiler can be difficult or impossible in some cases so it is
generally not a high priority.

Can you upgrade your compiler? Microsoft offers free versions of
their command line tools:

http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/

--
Caleb Epstein