From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-21 02:23:47

John Maddock wrote:

>>Currently, Tru64/CXX strict mode compilation is affected by this. So why
>>not just try it and if there are too much failures, revert it back?

> If you're willing to deal with the regressions, and the review manager
> agrees, then it's OK with me: but check with Doug Gregor first.

I had another idea. I'll change the code in question to:

---%<---
#if !defined(BOOST_HAS_LONG_LONG) && !defined(BOOST_NO_INTEGRAL_INT64_T) \
   && !defined(__DECCXX_VER)
# define BOOST_NO_INTEGRAL_INT64_T
#endif
--->%---

This will leave other compilers/platforms alone and works around the issue
on Tru64/CXX. And of course I'll add a comment that the whole thing should
be removed after the release.

Is this ok with you?

Markus