From: Klaus Nowikow (nowikow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-23 03:06:56

- Name: DECOMSYS::DESIGNER PRO

- Company: DECOMSYS (http://www.decomsys.com/)

- Product description: DECOMSYS::DESIGNER PRO enables the user to design
a highly complex FlexRay (http://www.flexray.com/) communication
system, which is going to be the fundament for tomorrow's
automotive electronics.

- Boost Libraries used:
  - bind (I use this almost automatically),
  - dynamic_bitset,
  - format,
  - function,
  - iterators,
  - mpl (makes some of my colleagues nervous ;-) ),
  - multi_index,
  - noncopyable,
  - operators,
  - preprocessor (nice for generating data for unit tests)
  - program_options (for the unit test programs)
  - ref
  - regex
  - serialization
  - signals
  - smart_ptr
  - spirit
  - timer
  - variant

We are also planning to use Andreas Huber's fsm library (whatever the
name will be) and iostreams (together with boost.serialize) once
they are officially released. And maybe boost.python.

Best regards,

Klaus

--
Klaus Nowikow