From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-23 16:20:14

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to you on behalf of Boost, a community organization that
provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. Boost is
publishing a list of companies and institutions that are using boost,
entitled "Who's Using Boost?," available here
<http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/who/html/index.html>. Note
that the list is a work-in-progress, and that the final URL of the list
may differ.

It has come to the organization's attention, by way of inference, that
McAfee, Inc.'s VirusScan product uses Boost, based on the copyright
information available here
<http://betavscan.mcafeeasap.com/beta/docs/readme/Readme.html>. Thus,
McAfee has been nominated for inclusion within the above-mentioned list.

If you have any preferences, concerns, or special requests regarding
this matter, please contact me directly by email. For general
information on Boost, please see the Boost website at
<http://www.boost.org>.

Sincerely,

Aaron W. LaFramboise