From: Anis Benyelloul (benyelloul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-28 10:46:31

David Abrahams <dave <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

> > I think it should apply to both and this should be made clear.
>
> Agreed. Anything else will just undermine the purpose of having a
> unified license.
Well, is it a requirment or not ? I thought the boost licence requirements and
the boost licence itself apply only to libraries' source. I must admit I
haven't even considered releasing the manual under the boost software licence,
or thought about if the GNU Free Documentation Licence apply to the boost
licence requirements... anyone to light my candle ?

-- Anis Benyelloul