From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-30 18:26:27

Rob Stewart wrote:
> From: Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]>
>
>> Aspect tags can be used to query one particular aspect of the type's kind.
>

> Hmmm. I think we can do better. Try this:
>
> Aspect tags can be used to determine whether a type's kind
> includes a particular aspect.

The problem with this is: "wether the type's kind includes a particular aspect" is
a tautology. The type's kind always includes all aspects there are -- we are
asking for the variation of one particular aspect:

    Aspect tags can be used to determine whether one aspect of the type's kind
    matches a particular variation.