From: Hickerson, David A (david.a.hickerson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-01 16:33:17

I put it on the Boost sand box as vec.zip . The algorithms work and it
ran on Windows using Borland C++ 4.5/5.0, MS C++ 6.0, and SGI Irix 6.2
with I think the 7.2 compiler. I added a readme.txt to it to explain a
little bit about it and ran CppDoc against too, don't know how useful
that was though.

Dave