From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-02 14:56:35

I was thinking of the build of the entire library, when it would look more
professional if all these warnings were suppressed. If headers contain
calls to the deprecated functions, the Boost developers will have to decide
on a policy for the library release, and document it. My vote would be to
leave it up to the end user to define _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE, as their
company policy may be to disallow use of such software, so they need to be
aware of it.

- Keith MacDonald