From: Andrey Melnikov (melnikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-05 17:10:20

David Abrahams wrote:
> Andrey Melnikov <melnikov_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>>----
>>It is strongly recommended that you simply download a
>>prebuilt bjam executable for your platform:
>

> Avoid the passive voice.

I just quoted a wrong place.. Look at this variant. I changed a lot.

----
We compiled a version of bjam executable (bjam.exe or bjam) for you, and
tested it with Boost release. We strongly recommend you simply to
download prebuilt bjam for your platform:
- <a>windows</a>
- <a>linux</a>
- <a>freebsd</a>
- <a>solaris</a>
- <a>Mac OS X</a>
If your platform isn't in the list, or if you downloaded the latest
Boost beta sources from CVS instead of official Boost release,
<a>installation guide</a> describes how to compile bjam from sources
located in tools/build/jam_src by running build.bat or build.sh.
Latest Boost sources may fail to compile with prebuilt bjam because
prebuilt version could become incompatible with Boost *.jam files.
-----
Andrey