From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-05 23:12:20

On 7/5/05, Jonathan Turkanis <technews_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Felipe Magno de Almeida wrote:
>
> > IMO, heavier marketing on some "special" libraries of the boost in the
> > main page could bring more immediate users for boost. As "special"
> > libraries I mean smart_ptr, for example, that are almost essential in
> > a C++ project.
> >
> > Sorry for my english...
>
> My wife tells me that "special" is usually an insult.

hahaha, sorry then, couldnt find a better word...
What I meant was libraries that are more compelling to the website
visitor, the ones that opened just to take a little look... and that
may for some reason install and test it... IMO, if these users dont
see any imediate use for the library, they wont demonstrate any
interest in trying the lib or reading any documentation...