From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 16:49:11

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded to the "Marketing?" thread!
>
> Rather than try to reply individually, I've tried to roll everyone's
> comments and suggestions into a modified home page and a new "background"
> page (for managers).
>
> See http://www.esva.net/~beman/boost-home/index.htm
>
> and http://www.esva.net/~beman/boost-home/more/background.html
>
> Comments? Is this heading in the right direction?

This is a lot better. Yes, this is definitely heading in the right
direction.

"Productivity" is one big plus. Another one, from a manager point of
view, is safety of investment: the fact that libraries from Boost ended
up in TR1 indicates that the effort of adding Boost to a company's tool
chest is not a waste. In fact, it gives you a head-start in adopting new
technologies.

Regards,