From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-07 23:02:13

The regression tests are starting to look quite a bit better now, and
most of the other pre-release activities (inspection report,
documentation updates) are going well. There are a few issues we need
to resolve before we can wrap up this release:

1. The Serialization lib is failing many of its regression tests. We
need to get these under control.
2. PDF generation of BoostBook documentation is failing (problems with
FOP)

If anyone else has any other pre-release activities that need to get
done, please tell me ASAP. I plan to roll prerelease tarballs this
weekend, and hope to release within the next two weeks.

        Doug Gregor
        1.33.0 Release Manager