From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-07 23:01:48

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:29:09 -0500, Douglas Gregor wrote

> Just a follow-up: I've installed the Sun compilers on one of our OSL
> systems. It shows up as "OSL4" (sunpro-5_8u1-sunos) on the
> regression tests. It's far too late in the Boost release cycle to
> consider it a release platform, but we'll be running the tests
> nightly regardless.

This is interesting. Looks like Sun has made some serious forward progress.
By my eye it looks like about 1/2 of the date-time tests now pass. And that's
a bit deceiving as it looks like a handful of problems are preventing most of
the rest from compiling. As usual, it's I/O that's at the root of a big chunk
of the problems. As I recall when Caleb was running SunPro almost none of
date-time would compile...

Jeff