From: Andrey Melnikov (melnikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-11 15:55:29

Above in the thread you wrote:

> Yeah, I wanted to use that, but the documentation seemed incomplete.
> I reported it (http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg71490.php)

You didn't reference a tracker item. This means that the tracker isn't
always used and that it isn't very effective.

It isn't referenced on the home page. A lot of people who know that such
tracker exists on Sourrceforge won't use it because some SF projects
doesn't use the tracker. If the tracker is actively used (and from SF
page it seems so), it should be referenced in participation/contribution
sections along with mail lists. A lot of people will prefer anonymous
web form over the need to subscribe to a moderated mail list in order to
report a bug or post a suggestion.

Andrey