From: Pavel Chikulaev (pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-15 15:17:38

> I think the tutorial documentation is close to complete. Last minute
> editorial comments would be appreciated. See
That's great!

But It would be better if a link to complete code of tutorial be somewhere
there.

I'm not familiar with the implementation, but can some derivation of BOOST_AUTO
be used in expression like these(at least is it possible and is it planned)?:

typename parameter::binding<
    ArgumentPack
  , tag::color_map
  , default_color_map
>::type color = args[
  color_map
  || boost::lambda::construct<default_color_map>(num_vertices(g),i)
];

And docs stop very suddenly :) No acknoledgments, no compatibility issues, no
page for headers of parameter library, and page for "might be useful" headers of
other libraries...
And maybe dependencies...

--
Pavel Chikulaev