From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-25 21:35:17

Douglas Gregor wrote:

> The source code for Boost 1.33.0 is now frozen. Please do not
> check in any changes to the Boost source code without my
> explicit permission.
> You may still update parts of Boost that do not affect the
> regression tests in any way, until we have our final freeze
> of the entire tree at 11PM EST on Wednesday.

I don't know how to handle the Wave failures which recently appeared on
vc-8_0 without changing anything in the code base. Moreover the vc-8_0 tests
now fail on a different test site (gonzalo), were they used to pass on other
sites not providing results for this compiler anymore.

How should I proceed with the remaining compilation problems which I'm not
able to reproduce because of the lack of the particular compiler here?
Several attempts to get some help on the boost-test list didn't help because
of lack of response.

Is it still allowed to mark a particular test/platform failure as expected
(if it's a compiler/system problem)?

Regards Hartmut