From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-06 13:47:52

Just one man's opinion - I think the web page looks pretty nice. Clean,
professional and slightly understated. Very much in line with my self image
as a dedicated booster.

I do have one beef though. In the section "updated libraries", mention of
the improvements to the serialization system don't appear. I checked these
in a long time ago to the main web page in the developer CVS and didn't
think anything else was necessary. What do I have to do get this in here.

Robert Ramey