From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-06 14:16:46

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Just one man's opinion - I think the web page looks pretty nice. Clean,
> professional and slightly understated. Very much in line with my self image
> as a dedicated booster.

If I haven't said it before. To all Boosters: Thank you for all the
feedback of all forms :-)

> I do have one beef though. In the section "updated libraries", mention of
> the improvements to the serialization system don't appear. I checked these
> in a long time ago to the main web page in the developer CVS and didn't
> think anything else was necessary. What do I have to do get this in here.

Do you know which version it was? So I can go put them in. I don't see
it on the branch version nor the mirror:
<http://boost-consulting.com/boost/>. So it must have gotten overwritten.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything