From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-12 15:38:36

On Aug 12, 2005, at 3:07 PM, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

>> It's too late for the announcements that have gone out on various
>> mailing lists, but you should fix it in CVS (main trunk) and on the
>> web site (be sure to validate the XHTML!).
>>

> Is there procedure description for website update? (where validate,
> how to
> upload etc)

Not that I know of. You can click on the "W3C XHTML 1.0" button at
the bottom of your updated index.htm to see if it validates.

To upload it, you want to copy it to the boost/htdocs folder on
Sourceforge (log in through shell1.sourceforge.net). Make sure to see
the file with group-write permissions!

Or, just check it into CVS once it's validated and I'll move it onto
the web site.

     Doug