From: Christoph Ludwig (cludwig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-14 05:34:44

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 05:35:09AM -0400, Daryle Walker wrote:
> I tried using LaTeX within some Doxygen comments I added to a header I'm
> trying out in the Sandbox. Then I decided to practice with LaTeX directly.
> I made a version of the quaternion PDF papers in LaTeX in the Sandbox as
> "libs/math/doc/HyperComplex.tex" with a corresponding *.bib file. (Now we
> can correct the information in the future.) When I turned it into a PDF,
> some of the formulas were way too big. Does anyone know how to fix them?

I am willing to have look at your problem. But I couldn't find the document in
the Boost Sandbox. Can you post a link or send me the file in private mail?
And can you be somewhat more specific which formulas you consider too big?

(If you have any LaTeX questions then it's always worth a try to post to the
newsgroup comp.text.tex. The regulars there react somewhat testy only if you
didn't check the FAQ
<url:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes>.)

Regards

Christoph