From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 15:03:30

On 8/14/05 6:34 AM, "Christoph Ludwig"
<cludwig_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[SNIP my original]
> I am willing to have look at your problem. But I couldn't find the document in
> the Boost Sandbox. Can you post a link or send me the file in private mail?
> And can you be somewhat more specific which formulas you consider too big?
[TRUNCATE]

They're in CVS, try looking at:

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/math
/doc/HyperComplex.bib?rev=1.1&view=log>

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/math
/doc/HyperComplex.tex?rev=1.1&view=log>

(The server and my browser barfed when I tried the links off the second
URL.)

(Some of the) Problems I see:

1. I had to bump the author's e-mail and web addresses to a footnote
instead of putting them in the main title-page text. (lines 5-7 in the
*.tex file)

2. There's no space between a \set? macro and the next word, outside of
math formulas. (lots of places)

3. The element multiplication table isn't centered, nor does it have any
space above & below it separating it from the main text. (lines 213-224)

4. The 16-element tuples aren't line-broken, so they could overflow the
column. (lines 244-248, 631-633)

5. Some function blocks are inline with the text instead of put into a
separate row by themselves. (lines 273-275, 451-456, 661-663)

6. Many equations involving large matrices overflow the column. (lines
290-298, 321-328, 567-589, 591-613, 1442-1461)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie