From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 15:03:30
On 8/14/05 6:34 AM, "Christoph Ludwig"
[SNIP my original]
> I am willing to have look at your problem. But I couldn't find the document in
> the Boost Sandbox. Can you post a link or send me the file in private mail?
> And can you be somewhat more specific which formulas you consider too big?
They're in CVS, try looking at:
(The server and my browser barfed when I tried the links off the second
(Some of the) Problems I see:
1. I had to bump the author's e-mail and web addresses to a footnote
instead of putting them in the main title-page text. (lines 5-7 in the
2. There's no space between a \set? macro and the next word, outside of
math formulas. (lots of places)
3. The element multiplication table isn't centered, nor does it have any
space above & below it separating it from the main text. (lines 213-224)
4. The 16-element tuples aren't line-broken, so they could overflow the
column. (lines 244-248, 631-633)
5. Some function blocks are inline with the text instead of put into a
separate row by themselves. (lines 273-275, 451-456, 661-663)
6. Many equations involving large matrices overflow the column. (lines
290-298, 321-328, 567-589, 591-613, 1442-1461)
-- Daryle Walker Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie darylew AT hotmail DOT com
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk