From: Andy Schweitzer (a_schweitzer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-14 13:28:07

I seem to be having problems using log library 1.4 with my log library
test code I used with log library 1.33. I applied Andreas' fix below but
  still have a couple problems... quite possibly my own as I'm new to
using boost. Has anyone seen problems like these?

Linking issues:
--> One program insists it can't find the .lib.
--> A simpler program linked, but on running windows claimed it could
not find add_appender in the .dll.
--> It looks like the older syntax for add_appender is still there
enough to compile and link but maybe not run? I also had trouble with
the new syntax. Then I tried the sample code from basic_usage.html

Compilation issues:
the sample code in basic_usage.html doesn't seem to work. The signature
for add_modifier doesn't seem right - I think the first string parameter
has to be removed.

Now off to try the sample code!

[snip]