From: Andy Schweitzer (a_schweitzer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-14 18:01:44

Andy Schweitzer wrote:
> I seem to be having problems using log library 1.4
[snip]

> Linking issues:
> --> One program insists it can't find the .lib.
> --> A simpler program linked, but on running windows claimed it could
> not find add_appender in the .dll.

[snip]

I think the first problem was due to not generating the multi-threaded
log libaries with bjam. I'm not sure why they are not getting generated,
I must be doing something wrong.

I'm not sure what the second problem was due to, but creating a new VC
project from scratch made it go away.

On another topic, manipulating_logs.html seems to imply that
enable_logs, disable_logs should be called through manipulate_logs, but
they don't seem to be implemented that way yet. The bare function calls
still work though.