From: Christoph Ludwig (cludwig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-16 03:19:11

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 04:03:30PM -0400, Daryle Walker wrote:
> On 8/14/05 6:34 AM, "Christoph Ludwig"
> <cludwig_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> [SNIP my original]
> > I am willing to have look at your problem. But I couldn't find the document in
> > the Boost Sandbox. Can you post a link or send me the file in private mail?
> > And can you be somewhat more specific which formulas you consider too big?
> [TRUNCATE]
>
> They're in CVS, try looking at:
>
> <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/math
> /doc/HyperComplex.bib?rev=1.1&view=log>
>
> <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/math
> /doc/HyperComplex.tex?rev=1.1&view=log>

ah, I read "in the Sandbox" and followed the first link on the Boost Homepage
that mentioned the Sandbox. I didn't realize there's a link "Sandbox Files"
and some lines below "Sandbox CVS". Now I recall that it was mentioned before,
so I am not the first one who missed the difference. Any chance either one
gets renamed to make references to "the Sandbox" unambiguous?

> (The server and my browser barfed when I tried the links off the second
> URL.)

I could download and LaTex / BibTeX them without problems, thanks.

> (Some of the) Problems I see:

[...]

I will look into them tonight. Some problems seem to be pretty straightforward
to solve (e.g., for (2) there is the package xspace), whereas the overflow
problems may require some "creative TeXing". Let's see what I can come up with.

Regards

Christoph

--
http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/TI/Mitarbeiter/cludwig.html