From: Greg Landrum (greg.landrum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-18 15:41:56

I somehow have kept forgetting to submit this:

Company: Rational Discovery LLC

Rational Discovery provides computational modeling, combinatorial
library design and custom software development services to the
pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries.

We do a substantial amount of internal research to develop new
approaches for applying machine-learning techniques to solve chemical
problems. Because we're a small organization and chemistry is a large
and complex field, it is essential that we be able to quickly and
easily prototype and test new algorithms. We have found the Boost
libraries, a reliable source of high-quality code, to be
indispensable.

Libraries used: python, graph, smart_ptr, any, lexical_cast, random,
string_algo, tuple, uBLAS,

Parts of this blurb were taking the "who's using Boost.Python" page.

Best Regards,
-greg