From: Eric Niebler (eric.niebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-19 16:55:41

Tom Brinkman wrote:

> The next library up for review is the xpressive library by
> Eric Niebler on September 8, 2005. It is available at
> http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/vault/index.php?directory=eric_niebler.
> This library still needs a review manager. Please contact me to volunteer.

Thanks, Tom. I'd like to second the call for a review manager for
xpressive. Any takers?

Also, I just uploaded a new version of xpressive. Notable in this
version is an expanded set of docs for the static regex DSEL and a
tips-n-tricks section. Also, the test suite is expanded, a better sample
program is included, and various bugs and style issues have been squashed.

xpressive is ready for its close up.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting