From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-21 08:06:44

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> and it's not described anywhere that I can find. (Try as I might, I
>> can't make any sense of "Before downloading, you may want to read
>> Release Notes and ChangeLog (accessible by clicking on release
>> version)" at
>> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586.
>
> The articles are missing. Does this help?
>
> "Before downloading, you may want to read the Release Notes and
> ChangeLog (accessible by clicking on the release version)"
>
>> The text "release version" exists on that page only in that
>> sentence, and ditto for "changelog" and "release notes".)
>
> I guess he also left off the word "number." Click on the text
> "1.33.0" on that page.

FWIW, that text appears on the downloads page of every SourceForge
project; it's out of our direct control. If you'd like to be a really
good doobie you could post a problem report with new suggested text in
the main SourceForge tracker.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=200001&group_id=1&func=browse

--
Dave Abrahams