From: Steve Ramsey (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-21 18:25:44

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, at 16:56, Howard Hinnant wrote:
> On Aug 21, 2005, at 4:28 PM, Steve Ramsey wrote:
>
>> I've had a number of programs crash after recompiling with the 1.33.0
>> release and eventually tracked the problems down to shared_ptr,
>> specifically the atomic_decrement function provided in
>> sp_counted_base_cw_ppc.hpp.
>
> Try these:

<snip>

That seems to have done the trick. Presumably the return value was
never making it out of the decrement function, eventually causing
double deletes when circumstances were right. Thanks for the quick
response; I'll send along another message if this turns out not to be
a complete solution, though I don't foresee problems.

                               Steve