From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-26 07:38:53

Eric Niebler wrote:

> BTW, is there a guide for adding new libraries to Boost main CVS? I
> think I got all the bases covered as far as integration with the main
> docs and the regression test, but I'd like to be sure.

Hi,

http://tinyurl.com/dl8ze

[
   because of:

   #ifdef BOOST_FOREACH_NO_CONST_RVALUE_DETECTION
   # error Expected failure : const rvalues disallowed
   #else
]

I think it's not quite correct to fail the test case in this situation.
"Failure" means that some functionality of this library doesn't work
correctly in this environment, which is obviously not the case because,
according to the documentation, FOREACH isn't intended to handle const
rvalues on VC (btw, what, if any, is the intended behaviour on a full
standard compliant compiler?)

IMO, this test case should do nothing and simply return ok for the
affected compilers, but others may have a different opinion.

Cheers,

Stefan