From: François Dumont (francois.cppdevs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-27 15:20:34

    I don't really agree that the patches for the missing headers are
fixes for STLport support. They are rather fixes to make boost less
Standard library implementation dependant. There are of course not many
available Standard library implementations on the market but it is not a
reason to make this kind of shortcut :-)

    Thanks for applying those, I hope I will have soon a final fix for
the bjam STLport toolset as for the moment they are not correctly handling:
1. The fact STLport do not support the wrapper mode anymore
2. The modification in the library naming convention.

    The last issue will then be the lexical_cast problem if you
remember. lexical_cast used to not handle correctly configuration with
no wchar_t intrinsic support but with wstring granted by the Standard
lib. Have anything change lately ? If no shouldn't this kind of config
be officially not supported anymore by boost ? I can do a fix to the
stlport.hpp file for that if you need it.

Bests