From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-29 07:51:15

> The last issue will then be the lexical_cast problem if you
> remember. lexical_cast used to not handle correctly configuration with
> no wchar_t intrinsic support but with wstring granted by the Standard
> lib. Have anything change lately ?

It has now :-)

I've altered it's use of configuration macros so that lexical_cast should
now handle wide character strings even without /Zc:wchar_t in VC++.

However conversion to/from a wide character literal is *not* supported - a
wide character literal is treated as an unsigned short integral value - and
has to be so as far as I can see in order to preserve existing behaviour.
Works with STLport-5.0 as well, likewise date_time builds OK in that
configuration as well.

John.