From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 00:37:24

As much as I love MPL, I have come across a couple more problems. First, on
MSVC++ 7.1, "count" returns 0 with maps, when there is an element in the map
with the specified key (and probably on other compilers as well, though I
haven't checked the implementation). As well, while a 3-argument form of
"at" is described in documentation (where the third argument is the default
type returned by "at" if an element with the provided key does not exist in
the container), it does not appear to be implemented in 1.33.

-Matt Calabrese