From: Vladimir Pozdyayev (ardatur_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 03:27:32

Hello David,

VP> On the second thought, I replaced boost_python.dll built with IDE
VP> After I built release Boost.Python version with "Multi-threaded Debug
VP> DLL" runtime, the assertion disappeared again.

My apologies for making so much noise :) , here's the last update for
today: all of the above experiments were done on bjammed extension
module. When I tried the same dll juggling on IDE-built extension
module, the problem stayed there all the time, with bjam debug, IDE
debug and IDE release versions of boost_python.dll.

Considering that, I hope the problem is easily reproducible.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:pvv_at_[hidden]