From: Vladimir Pozdyayev (ardatur_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 02:24:59

Hello David,

VP> So, the assertion only appears when using release version built using
VP> \libs\python\build\VisualStudio\boost_python.dsw

Correction: probably just release version built by anything, 'cause I
didn't try bjammed release version.

VP> I don't claim that it is Boost code that has an error---but surely
VP> there _is_ a bug somewhere in there? Maybe MSVC projects, maybe MSVC
VP> itself :) .

After I built release Boost.Python version with "Multi-threaded Debug
DLL" runtime, the assertion disappeared again. Hmm... I rather
expected independency of app and Boost.Python in that matter. Should
we call it "feature" then, instead of "bug" :) ? Pity that dox don't
mention it.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:pvv_at_[hidden]