From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 00:15:35

I'm writing asynchronous file I/O with the aio_* functions for asio.
I'm using libaio library for this. But linux only have support for AIO
for files opened with O_DIRECT flag. IMO the allocation and
deallocation of aligned buffers should not be visible to users, since
it would be a little awkward, but I dont see anyway to have it hidden
from the user and not obligate one more copy of the entire buffer.

What are your opinions?

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State