From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 17:04:46

Pavol Droba <droba_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Oops. This is realy bad. I was actualy digging in the
> implementation. Then I was tring to find it in the documentation.
>
> And it seems, that I have not read it properly.
>
> So all I said about boost_range_begin() is valid. But the
> documentation is perfectly misleading.

Or maybe the documentation is right and the library implementation is
wrong?

Also, try the same exercise for a "broken compiler." Follow the
directions. Does it work?

Now how do you write a range that's portable to both broken and
conforming compilers without substantial #ifdef-ing?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting