From: Aaron Windsor (aaron.windsor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 16:57:43

Hello all,

I've implemented an algorithm for computing a maximum cardinality
matching in an undirected graph for the BGL. A matching in an
undirected graph is a set of edges such that no two meet in a common
vertex. A maximum cardinality matching has the maximum number of
edges over all matchings in the graph.

I uploaded the source, some tests, and documentation to the boost
sandbox file vault under the directory "maximum_cardinality_matching."
Any feedback would be appreciated. I developed and tested under
gcc 3.3.3 on cygwin and currently don't have access to any other
C++ compilers, so I'd be particularly interested in feedback about
whether the tests compile and run correctly under other compilers.

Thanks,
Aaron Windsor