From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-06 17:08:01

Hi Aaron,

On Sep 1, 2005, at 4:57 PM, Aaron Windsor wrote:
> I uploaded the source, some tests, and documentation to the boost
> sandbox file vault under the directory "maximum_cardinality_matching."
> Any feedback would be appreciated. I developed and tested under
> gcc 3.3.3 on cygwin and currently don't have access to any other
> C++ compilers, so I'd be particularly interested in feedback about
> whether the tests compile and run correctly under other compilers.

I've read through the documentation and skimmed the implementation, and
I think it's in good shape to go right into the BGL for the next major
release (1.34.0). I'll integrate it into CVS tomorrow morning, and we
should start getting feedback from other compilers within a day or so.
Thanks for the contribution!

        Doug