From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-04 08:10:51

"Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Thorsten Ottosen wrote:

> > To give you all a proper answer, I will have to reread the
> > entire discussion. I don't intend to use my weekend for that, but I'll
> > return monday or tuesday with a proper answer.
> >

> OK, but if we want the Range concepts fixed for 1.33.1 (we do, right?)
> then we have a bit of time pressure.

[still no proper answer...]

I must admit I have been a bit stressed lately, and so really needed a week
with
just 40 hours of work.

I have asked Doug for the 1.33.1 timetable...I wasn't paying attention to
that discussion.

When you say fixing the concept, then I assume don't just mean the
documentation?
If the change turns out to require refactoring of the implementation, then
it might be
risky to rush into something.

best regards

Thorsten