From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-06 05:14:45

On 9/4/05, Andrey Semashev <andysem_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> A few word of what I'm not sure of:
> - The naming of classes/functions/macroses. They look quite simple to me,
> but maybe someone has better proposals? Especially it concerns macroses
> (may be some prefixes?).

For what I know, the macros should be prefixed with BOOST.
And more important, shouldnt at all start or have __.

I didnt liked very much of the names Invoker and Functor, I dont think
they mean very much, mainly when used side by side... after all, isnt
Invoker a functor too?

Shouldnt the "CHandler" use operator() insted of on_exception? I think
it would make it more generic.

Best regards,
Felipe.

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State