From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-12 14:43:05

François Dumont wrote:
> Here is a first patch to build boost using STLport 5.0 with MSVC
> compilers. STLport 5.0 has adopt a more simple naming schema for
> generated library, compiler name is not part of it anymore.

I checked in a new stlport.jam which handles the latest naming scheme
for the STLport release, as it existed this morning in the STLport CVS.
It also handles other platforms than just MSVC.

> Any remark on the patches will be welcome as I am a completely
> beginner with bjam. What I would like to achieve now is reflect in bajm
> files that 5.0 do not support 'wrapper' mode anymore, stlport-iostream
> feature has to be on per default with this version, is it possible?

'wrapper' mode; I don't think we ever supported that anyway, AFAIK.

stlport-iostream on by default; No it can't be done without breaking
previous usage.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything