From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 10:17:32

I looked at test_diamond and see that I used BOOST_ASSERT incorrectly and
will replace it with BOOST_CHECK.

I don't use BOOST_ASSERT as I could discern no difference between
BOOST_ASSERT and the standard assert(..) defined in <cassert>

I wonder if the macros from the Boost.Test should be renamed to include the
word test. EG BOOST_TEST_CHECK.

Robert Ramey