From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 12:27:54

On Sep 13, 2005, at 4:59 PM, Doug Gregor wrote:

> This test is failing on a whole lot of compilers.

The reason why it suddenly fails is that it was erroneously never
included in the regression checks in the past, as Dave Abrahams found
out last week when I tried to get the concept checking tutorial
examples to work. The errors are probably mostly in the test and not
the libraries. One error is that at some places a
random_access_iterator_archetype is used instead of a
mutable_random_access_iterator_archetype. Jeremy knows about the
problem but might be too busy to fix it right away. I could volunteer
to try to fix the test.

Matthias