From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 12:26:21

I confirm that this is better.

I noted a problem with the layout on the 1st line of the "getting xpressive"

is spread out so there are massive gaps between words at some font sizes
(Firefox 1.0.6)

Does the link need to be on a real newline?

and speed of your brain deceiving the fingers at

Beware Nested Quantifiers

This is a pitfall common to many regular expression engines. Some patterns
can cause exponentially bad performance. Often these patterns involve one
quantified term nested withing another quiantifier <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not just xpressive but Impressive ;-)

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204